“The Day Off Diet” is no longer available to the public, there were many negative reviews and feedbacks from customers using The Day Off Diet please check out The Healthy Way Diet Review instead.
What The Day Off Diet Is
The Day Off Diet by TheDayOffDiet.com website shows you how to lose weight without calorie counting or starvation. The diet plan draws out exactly what and how you have to eat 6 days a week. Next, the 7th one is your “day off”, when you can eat or drink whatever you want. This day enables you to satisfy your cravings and also boosting your metabolism at the same time.
How The The Day Off Diet Works
The Day Off Diet makes it easy for you to eat at the restaurants by clarifying exactly what you can order to stick to your special diet plan. The book consists of ordering information for almost every kind of restaurants.
The dieting regime in the Day Off Diet book is based on the so-called Green Light, Yellow Light and Red Light foods. By following this system, you know exactly the foods you can eat as much as you like (known as Green), the foods are limited (know as Yellow), and the foods you need to avoid if you want to lose weight fast (Red).
Moreover, the Day Off Diet e-book also provides its customers with a wide range of valuable bonuses, such as members only website, Day Off Diet Cookbook, Loose Skin Report, etc.
Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Day Off Diet
- It involves no calorie counting, no carb counting, no food diaries.
- It offers weekly “day off” which has the double positive of both allowing you to satisfy your cravings and of boosting your metabolism so that you burn fat faster
- It includes a large assortment of free bonuses, which includes a great beauty guide for women as well as an awesome strength training program for both genders
- It enables you to eat an unlimited amount of “green light” foods on this diet.
- It can be downloaded online instantly.
- It supports a 100% no question money back policy within 60 days
- It it is not a magic key to losing weight but requires lots of effort from you
To put in a nut shell, if want to take a “day off” in the middle of a diet but still not have to worry about gaining weight or counting calories, or simply just want to lose weight now, The Day Off Diet might be just the right product for you. In my opinion, the Day Off Diet is really effective as it has brought me several positive results.
If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns and/or suggestions about The Day Off Diet Review. We would love to hear from you, and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.
Related reviews to The Day Off Diet Review:
Meal Plans 101 Review: Meal plans 101 is the effective program which offers thousands of different easy meal plans for you to choose.
Eat Stop Eat Review: Eat Stop Eat is the effective weight-loss program. Following is the review on Eat Stop Eat with its description.
Master Cleanse Secrets Review: Master Cleanse Secrets is one of the best weight loss programs. Following is my review on Master Cleanse Secrets with its description.