What Truth About Diets Is
Are you fat or merely overweight and looking to change your life? Then you need a plan and support of Bill and Jim Germanakos, the weight loss twins as well as winners of the Biggest Loser show with Truth About Diets Review. Bill and Jim have created their Truth About Diets which shows how metabolism, genes and personal backgrounds, chemical imbalances and physiological disorders have contributed to obesity. Truth About Diets gets you to the root of the problem, the psychology of weight gain, where to find help with the root of the problem.
Truth About Diets Review tells that once you understand the facts about being overweight, then weight loss program provides the tool for you to know weight loss principles including basic metabolism and caloric maintenance. There is information about protein, carbohydrates and fat to metabolism boosting foods as well as eating right, not only the right foods but developing the right eating habits known as diet plan for weight loss.
How Truth About Diets Works
Included in the Truth About Diets is Bill and Jim’s Private Workout Videos, a series of training video’s created By Bill and Jim detailing their exercises.
Probably one of the best benefits included in the program is the Instant Online Diet Generator, filled with healthy meal plans for your weight loss success. The Healthy Meal Plan and Diet Generator gives you the choice of creating meals based upon your preference of Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Weight Watcher or Body Builder Programs. Each meal choice has a picture, healthy food recipes, and nutritional information all you have to do is make your choices and follow the plan. Moreover, the program also includes Diet and Activity Journal, a tool which you must use to accurately track your food and beverage intake as well as your exercise. This helpful journal will create the foundation to adjust your nutrition and hydrations to your specific needs.You will also receive Truth About Diets Bonus to rapidly take you on the road to success with your weight loss program and a healthier life.
Pros Of Truth About Diets
- Teaches awareness about the calorie content of healthy food to eat.
- Gives a balance of protein, low glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Offers a 30-day meal plan with recipes.
- High protein diets reduce appetite and maintain muscle loss when dieting.
- One higher calorie day a week can help improve adherence to the program.
- Many readers will relate to and be inspired by author’s personal stories.
- Addresses the psychological factors involved in weight management.
- Encourages exercise and provides clear guidelines and instruction.
Cons Of Truth About Diets
- Requires calorie counting and measuring portions.
- Some dieters seem to prefer greater flexibility in meal timing and food choices.
To sum up, Truth About Diets differs from other similar programs is the emphasis on addressing emotional factors involved in overeating and the personal success stories of the authors that many dieters will relate to.
If you have any additional questions,comments,concerns and/or suggestions about truth about diets review. We would love to hear from you,and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.