Acne is actually an embarrassing and painful skin affliction, and it can leave your skin a lot of ugly and stubborn scars that can take you a very long time to remove. While almost acne scars can fade themselves, some of them take several months or even years to disappear. However, there are a lot of useful methods that you can apply to help accelerate the healing process and avoid the hyperpigmentation in the future. In fact, you cannot make acne scars disappear within just a night, but now I will release some useful and natural remedies, products, ingredients, treatments, and skincare routines that will certainly help you achieve a noticeable difference and improvement over time. Everything you need to do is just choosing the methods suitable for your own skin type.
I. Making Use Of Natural Remedies:
Now is time for you to discover on how to get rid of acne scars naturally just by making use of 7 natural remedies that I am going to release as well as tips to use them effectively. If you are among people who desire for beautiful skin without acne and ugly scars, you should read this section carefully. You can also check out natural acne treatment to get other useful natural treatments.
1. Using fresh lemon juice:
– Lemon juice has the ability to bleach skin naturally without harmful effects, and lemon juice can help you to lighten and fade your acne scars effectively within a very short period of time. Lemon juice ranks the first place in remedies for acne and skincare ingredients. You just need to simply combine equal parts of water and lemon juice, then, film over your scar areas with this liquid directly. Please note that you should avoid the surrounding skin because the acid in lemon juice can thin your skin. After 15 to 20 minutes, you can wash off the lemon juice mask and feel your skin really smooth and clean.
– Moreover, you should remember to moisturize your skin right after washing off the lemon juice or even in many other juices because the citric acid in the lemon and many kinds of fruit can extremely dry your skin. It can be a threat to your skin if you ignore this rule.
– Lime juice also has citric acid, so you can use it instead of lemon juice in a pinch.
2. Using baking soda to exfoliate frequently:
– You can use baking soda to exfoliate your skin and minimize the acne scars appearance. Everything you need to do is just mixing 2 teaspoons of water with a teaspoon of baking soda to create a liquid paste. After that, you can apply this mixture on your face skin and use soft circular motions to rub the liquid onto your skin, focusing on the areas which have scars, within about 2 minutes. After that, you can wash off your skin with warm water.
– You can also treat spots by using baking soda paste. You just need to apply it directly onto the spots areas and let it sit for about 10 – 15 minutes before washing your face off.
Also, you can learn how to whiten your skin after treating scars to get beautiful appearance with Skin Whitening Forever. Besides, not only the dry skin can cause scars easily, oily skin is also a problem that leads your skin directly to the acne issue. Thus, you should learn Oily Skin Solution if you have time and if you are living with oily skin.
3. Use honey:
– Honey is a wonderful natural ingredient that helps you clear up pimples and reduce the red marks on your skin. Honey has antibacterial properties that help reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
– Honey is a smart choice for those people who have sensitive skin because honey is totally non-irritating. Unlike other treatments, honey will moisturize your skin, not drying it out.
4. Experiment with aloe vera:
– The sap of aloe vera is a natural soothing substance which you can use to reduce many ailments, from wounds, burns, to acne scars. Aloe vera helps to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin and boost the fading process of acne scars. You can take the gel-like sap from the aloe vera leaf and apply it directly on the scared areas, and after that, you do not need to wash off skin.
5. Use an ice cube:
If you want to learn how to get rid of acne scar naturally and quickly, you should never miss the miracle of ice cubes.
– Ice is a simple remedy you can find right in your own home. It can help you fade the acne scars easily by reducing redness and soothing the inflamed skin. Concretely, you just need to wrap an ice cube in a small piece of clean cloth or paper towel and press it against the scarred area on your face within one or two minute.
– Instead of freezing water, you should use some strong green tea, freeze them in an ice cube tray, and apply these cubes to remove acne scars. Green tea is an anti-inflammatory ingredient that will have miracle effect when you combine it with the ice to treat scars.
II. Caring For Your Skin
In the last section, I will guide you through 5 simple skincare techniques and routines on how to get rid of acne scars naturally that you should not miss if you do not have time to apply remedies or medication.
1. Always protect your skin from the sun:
– The ultraviolet rays from the sun are really dangerous for your skin and overall health. They stimulate the production of skin cells pigment, which can worsen acne scars. If you spend too much time in the sun, you need to protect your skin by using sunscreen, keeping in the shade as much as possible, or wearing a wide-brimmed hat.
2. Exfoliating regularly:
– Exfoliating helps slough off your dead skin, giving you the fresh, soft skin underneath. Meanwhile, acne scars relatively affect the top layers of your skin. Exfoliating will help you speed up the scar fading process, so you should exfoliate skin frequently using a specific facial scrub. You just need to remember that the product you choose was designed suitably for even sensitive skin.
– Concretely, you can use a gentle washcloth and clean your skin with warm water by moving the washcloth onto your face around and around.
– It will be better that you exfoliate at most once a day and at least once a week even though you have very dry skin.
Besides, there are some other natural cures will teach you how to get rid of acne scars naturally and fast, you can check out acne cure for more knowledge.
3. Avoiding picking at scars and spots areas:
– Many people see that the skin picking habit is tempting and it is really hard for them to ignore the scars and spots. In fact, picking at the spots or scars can interrupt the healing process that by which your skin heals and recovers itself. Thus, this habit can be actually worsen your skin and your overall appearance. If you pick at the existing pimples, it can cause your skin to scars in the first place because the harmful bacteria from your hands can be transferred onto your face skin, leading it to become infected and inflamed. As a result, you should avoid skin picking at all costs.
If you are suffering from the skin picking problem, you should try this product stop picking secrets a revolutionary skin picking treatment that will teach you how to get rid of acne scars naturally by stopping your current situation permanently.
4. Drinking a lot of water and following a special, balanced diet:
Although staying hydrated and eating healthily cannot make acne scars disappear magically and totally, they will support your whole body to perform and work at its best, as well as help your skin get the stronger ability to heal scars itself. Water is essential for everyone as it covers the most important ingredient in the body. It will help to eliminate toxins and push it out of the body. Water also keeps your skin looking firm and plump so that you should remember to drink 5 – 8 glasses of water (equivalent to 1.5 liter a day). Moreover, some essential vitamins, such as A, C, and E, can also help feed your skin and keep it hydrated.
– Vitamin A is contained in many kinds of vegetables such as spinach, carrots, and broccoli
– Vitamins C and E are include in oranges, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and avocados.
In addition, you should try to avoid fatty, greasy, and starchy foods as far as possible because they are totally not good for your health and your skin.
If you want to get a balanced and healthy diet for skin which is prone to get acne, you just need to try this product – Acne Remedies Guide to get exactly what to eat to treat acne forever. Or else, you can read Acne Home Remedies to discover other home remedies that teach you how to get rid of acne scars naturally without using any medical interference.
All of the above tips on how to get rid of acne scars naturally are what I have used to get rid of my own acne scars issue and now, I am glad to share my very own experience with anyone who is suffering from this terrible and ugly skin issue.
If you feel the tips on how to get rid of acne scars naturally I offer in this article are interesting and useful, just feel free to leave all your comments / feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.