Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears Reveals Knee Pain Relief
I am glad to present the 5 part writing to bring an overview for you about the deceleration training to prevent ACL tears program:
- What Is Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears?
- How Will Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears Program Help You Avoid Knee Pain?
- How Much To Get Started?
- Is It Guaranteed That Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears Will Work For You?
- Does Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears Give Any Support?
Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears is built by the combination between Jerry Shrek who has worked as an Athletic Trainer and Strength Coach for many years and Jedd Johnson – a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. This is a knee pain relief method that corrects the main problem contributing to torn ACL’s Weak Glutes and Over-Dominant Quadriceps Muscles. It will identify the weakness and movement issues that athletes may have and instantly address and correct them. Best of all, this system has tested over 10 years, now you can apply it for yourself.
The producer divided this program into 6 simple-to-follow phases that instruct you from the beginning to of the process to the end. Here is the detail:
- Phase 1: Box Deceleration Work: learners will access to the way to use a plyometric box like the initial step for guiding an athlete to emphasize for deceleration. This will be useful for you regardless your experience by building an understanding of the approach terminology used by the coach before running the rest of the system.
- Phase 2: Deceleration Stop Positions &5×5 Drills: you will explore the 3 main stopping positions that the athletes have to master for proper deceleration of their body; the 5×5 drills that help improve advanced technique for preventing tears.
- Phase 3: 5×5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs: you will know how to train proper changes of direction skills after correcting deceleration techniques learned.
- Phase 4: Power Runs with Forward Accelerations: if you emphasized the deceleration for several weeks, then this is time to enhance re-acceleration with Power Runs
- Phase 5: Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs : this part will ramp up the speed as well as directional demands of the sports that your athletes are competing in
- Phase 6: Direction Power Runs (Drills) and Starting Sprint Out Positions (Variations): reveals exactly how you could increase the challenge level of drills, modify them as specifically to the sport as possible without using a stick, ball, or pads
Especially, this system will effectively work for athletes at all levels of competition from Junior High, High School to College, Professional Football Players.
If you want to own the unconventional program of Deceleration Training To Prevent ACL Tears, there are 3 options for you to choose:
- Digital Package: this contains online videos and downloadable manual which are worth for total $39
- Half & Half Package: you will receive the hard copy DVD and downloadable manual with one-time payment of $49
- Full Hard Copy Package: includes hard copy DVD and manual shipped directly to you with total $74.85 for once-off investment.
The producer provides several formats to help you easily choose the best one for yourself. Therefore, go straight ahead to experience this once
The knee pain relief system has dramatically reducing the risk of knee injuries for a lot of people, you also will not stand out of them. However, in case that you are not completely satisfied with the product content, simply, the manufacturer will return all your cash back. There will be no question, no hassle at all.
People can refer some common questions about the knee pain treatment program at the official website.
Besides, if you care about our article as well as the product, fell free to leave you feedback/comment below the post, then we will respond all soon.
Are you ready to learn this knee pain relief system right now?