The 2 most common forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid (RA). This disease is one of the most popular and stubborn condition that people worldwide can stuck on. There is nothing that can treat arthritis forever. However, there are many home remedies for arthritis that can help you relieve this condition effectively and you will no longer need to be afraid of it. Now I am going to show you 2 useful methods that you should take to reduce the pain caused by arthritis.
I. Foods To Cure Arthritis:
Food is natural remedy that helps to relieve every kind of disease if people apply the proper foods in the right way depending on their current condition. Now I would like to show you the 6 foods that are considered the best home remedies for arthritis.
1. Omega-3 Fats
- Omega-3 fats are the healthiest of fats for anyone who is living with arthritis or other inflammatory disorders. While other foods can boost the levels of inflammation in human body, omega-3s work to reduce the inflammation effectively by suppressing the enzymes production that erodes cartilage. A study has demonstrated that omega-3 in fish oils can help sufferers relieve symptoms of their current rheumatoid arthritis issue. Study participants reported less fatigue, greater strength, reduced joint tenderness and swelling, less joint stiffness, and reduced pain in overall. You can find the best foods for omega-3 fatty acids in salmon (fresh, wild, or even canned), herring, sardines, anchovies, rainbow trout, mackerel (not king), Pacific oysters, flaxseeds (oil and ground), walnuts, and chia seeds.
2. Green Tea
- Green tea is the important and common subject of health discussions in recent years with good reason. Compared to the regular black tea, green tea looks really insubstantial and weak. But this natural ingredient is one of the most effective home remedies for arthritis that contains a natural antioxidant called “epigallocatechin-3-gallate” that is totally not found in black tea. Many researches and studies suggested that epigallocatechin-3-gallate works effectively to stop the production of toxic, inflammatory chemicals in human body, containing those in arthritis. A preliminary study suggests that epigallocatechin-3-gallate and other catechins in green tea can help people prevent cartilage from breaking down to protect your joints longer.
- The carotenoids are a gathering of wonderful and super strong antioxidant nutrients that you can find them in many kinds of vegetables and fruits. The best and most widely known as one of the most useful home remedies for arthritis is the beta carotene. You can find this element in many kinds of foods, such as cantaloupe, sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, butternut squash, pumpkin, and spinach. However, its sister carotenoid – the beta-cryptoxanthin – may also decrease the risk of developing inflammation-related diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis. Many experts have found out that people who ate diets with a large amount of beta-cryptoxanthin foods will be half as likely to get a form of inflammatory arthritis compared to those people who ate very few of them. In fact, adding just one additional serving every day of foods that are high in beta-cryptoxanthin is an effective way to help you reduce the risk of getting this terrible disease. Some of the best foods for beta cryptoxanthin are pumpkin, persimmons, papaya, winter squash, tangerines, red peppers, oranges, apricots, and corn.
4. Olive Oil:
- In addition to the positive monounsaturated fats, olive oil includes a natural compound called “oleocanthal” that may help you to prevent the arthritis related inflammations. Olive oil blocks the similar inflammatory pathways as aspirin and ibuprofen, the 2 medications that are commonly used to fight against the arthritis disease. If you are also trying to lose fat to manage your arthritis, you should incorporate olive oil with the amounts since all fat is high in calories. To get the highest antioxidant content, you can choose the “extra virgin” olive oil to apply.
- Vitamin C is one of the best nutrients responsible for boosting the health of collagen and it is also a major element of cartilage. In addition, some researches suggest that if you eat a diet that is low in vitamin C, you will get the greater risk of getting and worsening some types of arthritis. For those reasons, it is important for you to eat more vitamin C-rich foods, such as bell peppers (yellow, orange, red, and green), oranges, guava, grapefruits, strawberries, broccoli, kidney beans, kiwi, pineapple, and cauliflower as an essential part of your daily meal.
If you want to get some drinks that are healthy for your body and arthritis, I recommend you special e-book to read – the juice suggester – to get the healthiest drinking recipes from fruits and vegetables.
- Anthocyanins are the most powerful antioxidants that help you relieve the inflammation by inhibiting the certain inflammatory chemicals production. These compounds build up the health of connective tissue, and they are even stronger than vitamin C for preventing the dangerous free radicals that can cause inflammation and irritate body tissues. Some of the best foods for anthocyanin that you can find are cherries, black currents, blueberries, eggplant, blackberries, elderberries, raspberries, red and black grapes, boysenberries, strawberries, and plums.
II. Using Exercises To Relieve Arthritis:
Doing exercise is really important for those people who are suffering from severe arthritis. It will help arthritis sufferers increase strength and flexibility; reduce joint pain, and easily combat fatigue. Certainly, when stiff and painful joints are already pushing you down to a miserable hole, the thought of walking around the block or swimming a few laps might seem overwhelming.
1. Strengthening Exercises:
These exercises will help you develop strong muscles, and they also support and protect your joints, as well as prevent you from getting arthritis. Weight managing and conditioning is a form of strengthening exercises that help you maintain or increase your current muscle mass. You should try to keep performing your strengthening exercise plan every day because once you get tightened muscles, your joints will be improved and strengthened, too. However, you should make a note to take an extra day- off if your joints are turning to be painful or if you realize any swelling.
To get more strength training exercises, you should check out the bending manual and unbreakable program – the two effective program that will guide you through many useful exercises and workouts that are good for your health and arthritis condition.
2. Range-Of-Motion Exercises:
Range-of-motion exercises will help you reduce stiffness and speed up the ability to move your joints up to their full range of motion. Within these revolutionary exercises, you will need to move your joints through their range of movement, such as rolling your shoulders backward and forward, or raising your arms and hands over your head. These unique exercises should be done daily or you should perform them at least 3 times a week.
3. Aerobic Exercise
Aerobic or other endurance exercises will help you improve and strengthen your overall health and even fitness. These exercises can improve your cardiovascular health and help you manage your weight, as well as give you more stamina to fight against your current arthritis problem. In that way, you will be able to get more energy to get through your day without tiredness and exhaustion. The most useful and simple low-impact aerobic exercises are walking, riding bike, and swimming. You should try to work your way up to 20 – 30 minutes a day, three times a week for each aerobic exercise. You can split up that time into 3 periods if that is simpler on your joints.
4. Joining Other Activities:
- Any movement, even it is very small, can help your reduce the pain when you do not think it can. If a particular activity or workout appeals to you, do not hesitate to ask your personal doctor whether it is proper and useful for you or not. Your doctor might agree that it is OK for you and your condition to try some gentle forms of special activities such as yoga and tai chi. Tai chi will help improve your balance and prevent you from falling down. If you are an athlete, you should make sure to tell your coach or instructor about your current arthritis condition and avoid movements or positions that can cause your pain.
Besides, if you are among people who really want to get rid of this painful condition, you can check out paddison program for rheumatoid arthritis because I see this product is one of the best home remedies for arthritis in the current market.
All of the above home remedies for arthritis are what I have used to get rid of my stubborn arthritis condition, and now, I am glad to share my very own experiences with anyone who desires to get a healthy life without this terrible disease.
If you feel the home remedies for arthritis I offer in this article are interesting and useful, just feel free to leave all your comments / feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.