I. Muscle Building Routines For Men
In fact, exercises to gain muscles fast normally have two major features that make them different from other kinds of exercises. First, they get involved in big muscle groups. The more muscles getting involved simultaneously in that exercise the higher the anabolic impact of the routine causing your overall muscle growth. Second, muscle recovers more quickly than joints; thus, implementing low-impact exercise routines that do not burden the joints will favor the recovery and speed up muscle growth. If you choose exercises that do not burden your joints, you can make a huge difference in how rapidly you can develop your massive muscles. To sum up, this section of the article will deliver to you some quick weight loss tips and muscle building exercises which will make your dream of six-pack body come true. The followings are 8 faster muscle building exercises that are suitable for those men who are looking for the best answer for their question of how to build muscle fast for skinny guys. These exercises are also included in many weight loss workouts as well as muscle building workouts that are recommended by professional fitness coach.
The kind of exercises – deadlift – is regarded by many well-known mass builders who used to apply and implement successfully a series of muscle building exercises for achieving their desired body and helping millions of other men all over the world. It helps to build more muscles concurrently than any other muscle building weight lifting exercise. The exercise also adds slabs of muscle to your lower and upper body. It can employ and strengthen more than 25 main muscles which are the major muscles of your entire back, shoulders, abdominals, forearms, hips, and legs.
2. Bent Over Row
This kind of exercise can stimulate the entire growth of the entire back by employing 8 main muscles in people’s lower, middle, and upper back. To avoid pain, you have to keep your back straight, and your trunk tight. The problem when following the bent over row is that you might feel an imbalance state while the back might be strong enough to row the weight. The weight pulls you forward.
3. Barbell Squat
Barbell squats are good for developing muscle size for both your legs but also in your whole body. Doing heavy squats can result in a systemic anabolic effectiveness that enhances your overall muscle growth. Though, there is some risk injury gotten involved in, even when you do the exercise properly. Because placing a heavy barbell on the shoulders can result in an unhealthy vertical compression on your spine; thus, to avoid knee injury, you just need to make sure your knees will not move beyond your toes.
4. Barbell Lunges
Barbell lunges are the safer alternative to the previous exercise – barbell squats. The exercise requires relatively little weight on the barbell you use. If you do barbell squats with about 240lb, it means that the maximum number that you can lift with the barbell lunge is not more than 150lb. It also means lunges implementing requires less effort of your spine. It is necessary to note that you should not let your knee beyond your toes when following this exercise.
5. Leg Press
The leg press is a less complicate movement when compared to the barbell squats when mentioning the intensity and volume of exercises on how to build muscle fast for skinny guys. The leg press exercise is performed from a seated position; therefore, it makes use of fewer muscles than the squat. Furthermore, the leg press can more directly target the quads. With this exercise, you can concentrate all your energy on your quads completely.
As recommended, you should refer the Stay Ready Nutrition Training guide to get more nutrition tips on how to build muscle fast for skinny guys that assist your physical health in the exercises training effectively
6. Chin ups (Pull ups)
Chinups are effective for upper body growth that they employ the muscles of the upper back (latissimus dorsi), arms (biceps), shoulders (posterior deltoid), and forearms (brachialis). Pull ups make use of teres minor which is one of the four rotator cuff muscles more than chin ups do.
7. Dumbbell Row
The bent over row is extremely effective for working the lats whether performed with a barbell or a dumbbell. You just need to stand up and reach down for holding two dumbbells with both hands. Lift the dumbbells up until the upper arms are parallel to your own body and gradually lower them back after a short pause. Try to keep your back straight throughout. Just the arm should move.
8. Stiff Legged Deadlifts
One of excellent exercises for your hamstrings is the stiff legged deadlift. It is a modification exercise of the first exercise I mentioned above – the deadlift. It is designed to activate your lower back and eradicate the involvement of the quads and set the tension on the glutes and hamstrings concurrently. In order to avoid injury in your hamstrings, do not lower your torso beyond mild stress. It also means the bar does not go lower than your knee caps.
II. Nutrition For Muscle Building
To enhance your muscle building process comprehensively, plus with strength training workouts, it is necessary for you to follow a proper diet plan that will not only help you gain massive muscles fast but also improve your overall physical and mental health for living better. There are 10 rules on how to build muscle fast for skinny guys that you should follow if you are serious about learning how to build muscles. Obviously, if you are not considering the 10 commandments, you are limiting your muscle growth potential.
- Rule #1: It is recommended that you should eat at least 6 quality small meals per day to maintain the results gained in training process. Eating more meals per day will enhance your body’s metabolism, provides you with a constant flow of energy. You had better shift away the old conception of “3 meals a day” mentality. Nowadays, it is over.
- Rule #2: You should eat protein and complex carbohydrates each meal. You do not have to eat a lot, but try to absorb about 30 grams of protein and some quality carbs every meal. Carbs are easily found in bread, rice, potatoes etc. Good sources of protein are egg whites, chicken, tuna, red meat, and fish. You can also get more useful advice from The 3-Week Diet guide to achieve the best result for your body building.
- Rule #3: Use supplements. Bodybuilding supplements can help you get nutrients to the body quickly. At a minimum, you can use whey protein supplements. Besides, depending on your current targets and level of training, glutamine and creatine should be considered. The best times for consuming those supplements are in the early morning, or before / after training, and before going to bed.
- Rule #4: It is important that you should avoid simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates are found in sugar, honey, and soft drinks. Excessive sugar can damage our insulin metabolism and lead to fatigue or fat storage fast. Just stay away!
- Rule #5: If possible, you should stay away from fats and excessive salts. Of course, some fat is necessary for a healthy diet. The good sources of fat are olive oil, peanut butter, and fish. The bad ones are vegetable oil, animal fats, and butter. You also need to avoid eating all junk food and fizzy drinks for getting positive results.
- Rule #6: You should fuel up before implementing any workout. It is recommended that you should eat a small meal including a proper portion of complex carbohydrates and protein about 30-60 minutes before each workout. The complex carbohydrates will supplies you with the stable energy to train long and hard process. Following this unique step will help you charge your body with full of power than ever before.
- Rule #7: The after-workout meal or shake is critically important nutrition to boost your body needs. A good quantity of protein and carbohydrates can play an important role to your muscle building result because they are essential for an insulin spike that will release your growth hormone. A supplement shake is the good way to deliver these nutrients to your body.
- Rule #8: Drink water! As you know, the most important aspect of how to build muscle fast for skinny guys is nutrient. One of the most necessary ingredients in your body is water. The quality of your tissues, their sustainability, their performance, and their resistance to pain is mostly dependent on the amount of the water that you drink.
- Rule #9: Avoid snacking by planning your diet. Most snack foods are unhealthy and contain full of sugar, salt, and other unnatural ingredients. Eating this kind of foods can make your body tissues worse and limit your muscle building achievements
- Rule #10: If you want to gain weight as well as pack on muscle mass, at the end of the day, you need to eat much more calories than your burn throughout that day. If you do not eat enough calories as necessary, obviously, you will not grow any muscle. Don’t leave yourself stay hungry. Once you feel hungry, just eat a good meal of carbs and protein. Additionally, you also need to get a good serve of carbs and protein before going to bed for repairing and maintaining muscle tissue while your sleep.
All of the above things are some of useful tips on how to build muscle fast for skinny guys that I have used for building my six-pack body. Thanks to these tips, I turned my body from thin into healthy, muscular body with ease. Now, I would like to share my experience on building for all of you to assist you in achieving your desired body once and for all.
If you feel this article is interesting and useful, then feel free to leave all your comments / feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.