What Chi Power Plus Is
Deep Zen (also known as Deep Zen Meditation) is developed by HoloThink and its purpose is to help achieve one’s goal on awareness through pondering. The easiest way that our brain could be stimulated is through the ears. Low sounds are necessary for stimulation and these are usually outside the range of a person’s normal hearing. Deep Zen meditation utilizes binaural beats for spiritual growth. Binaural beats can achieve this stimulation.
Regular use of Deep Zen Meditation will reduce the stress hormone level in your body and has a positive impact on your overall health. With the benefits Deep Zen offers, most people find that they are now able to concentrate for longer time periods, have an increased sense of creativity and enhanced memory.
How The Deep Zen Works
The theory behind Deep Zen Meditation is that the binaural beats work best when listened to stereo with headphones – because this keeps the two tones discrete (each for one of your ears) and forces your brain to resolve the difference between this two tones, which puts it into a state of deep relaxation.
What the Deep Zen package does is it mixes the binaural beats and the proper frequencies then turns these into a pleasant and enjoyable music. These frequencies of sound used in the Deep Zen Meditation have an effect on the auditory system. Despite the fact that the tones are mixed up already, these tones are still unpleasant to listen to on their own. The music here is then masked with rainfall and chime sounds. The chimes are noisier than the rainfall.
The Deep Zen audio package use MP3 and are designed for listening from 20 to 30 minutes every day. Gradually, the brain literally ‘tunes in’ and creates a brain wave pattern, which is crucial for intensive relaxation.
Pros And Cons Of Deep Zen
- This guide helps you relax simply by putting on a pair of headphones and listening to the audio; hence, you can enjoy the bliss of deep meditation power in minutes
- It saves you from anxiety, insomnia, and other health problems which stress brings
- This solution enables you to reach deeper levels of relaxation and meditation in shorter period of time
- It supports a way of meditation, but without actually joining any meditation groups – very convenient
- The author also supports a 100% no question money back guarantee within 60 days
- Its price may not be affordable to some customers (at $77)
All in all, this binaural beat program does impact the theta brain wave frequency as most of the studies done in the impact of audio stimulation on the brain have shown it to be so. Anyway, for a complete new take on relieving that stress, you may want to check out this product.
If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns and/or suggestions about deep zen meditation review. We would love to hear from you, and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.