Looking younger than the real ages is the most common expectation of people nowadays on beauty. In fact, many people want to get younger look and appearance within a very short period of time and the only solution for them is surgery or using drugs. However, you should better know that it will be smarter if you choose some natural tips to look younger instead of abusing medical interferences. Now, if you have time and really want to learn these tips from me, just feel free to keep reading my article!
I. Look Younger By Changing Lifestyle:
There are two methods I am going to introduce today that will help you meet your dream of getting young and energized look. The first thing I want to show you is that you should change your current lifestyle a little bit for good and learn more good tips to look younger that are proven good for health.
1. Giving Yourself A Break
– Some recent studies and researches have shown that the bad moods, such as stress, anxiety, and depression, are the main causes of physical changes in human body, leading to and accelerating the aging process. The surges of the hormones cortisol and adrenaline are the main causes of high blood pressure, and they also make your heart beat faster. Nowadays, when our stressors seem unrelenting (a stream of traffic jams, money problems, job pressures), chronic doses of cortisol and adrenaline take a heavy toll on both our emotional and physical health. 60 – 90 % of all doctors’ visits every year are associated with depression, obsessive anger and hostility, anxiety, insomnia, heart attacks, and high blood pressure. All of these problems are caused by stress.
– One of the most efficient tips to look younger by halving this destructive series of burdens is to meditate using what is called “the relaxation response”. That means you need to free your brain from bad moods for a while every day. Let your brain relax itself, and a deep sleep or even a quick nap is really good to give your head and body a break. In brief, relaxation is one of the best tips to look younger that people can find out there.
If you are really struggling with anxiety, stress, or depression, you should learn: end your depression, phobia release program, and prime stress all these 3 treatments are totally natural and effective for dealing with bad moods that will be good for you.
2. Getting Off The Couch
Performing regular exercises will help you not only lose fat, tone muscles, develop healthier bones, and boost your mood, but also think clearly and positively. Studies have shown that walking for just 10 -15 minutes a day can definitely lower your risk of getting older fast by 40 %, and physical conditioning exercises are able to help people reduce stress, depression, and anxiety, which can wipe out your memory bank.
Try it yourself! You just need to spend time performing three 20-minute workouts a week or doing whatever you enjoy most such as running, biking, swimming, and dancing.
You can also learn some other effective exercises to get in shape quickly, such as: fat loss revealed.
3. Doing Yoga
More energy, greater flexibility, improved mood, better posture, and less stress are just some of what this mind-body workout will give you. Learning conscious yoga breathing, you will become aware of the special link between your mind (soul) and body. That will lead you to many anti-aging advantages. Yogic breathing is proven to oxygenate the cells, ride them of toxins, make skin radiant, and help prevent illness. Unlike other forms of exercises, yoga poses were designed to work both inside and outside of human body, which help rejuvenate your digestive system, reproductive system, and yoga even help to boost your immune system. In brief, yoga is one of the best ways that help you keep things moving and prevent the premature aging process. You should do yoga at home with some common poses released in books or those available online for about 20 minutes a day.
4. Doing Mental Aerobics
A study which was published in Journal of theAmerican Medical Association in the last December have shown that brain exercises can help people prevent the cognitive decline, and these give the advantages that can last for as many as 5 years. In a recent research conducted by Dr. Small, it is found that a 2-week program of mental training exercises can refresh the brain effectively. Thus, you should strengthen and enhance your mind every day by doing crossword sudoku, puzzles, brain games, or even listening to music. Mental aerobics are amongst the most effective tips to look younger that people will ever find!
5. Stop Skipping Meals
This is the habit that women tend to stuck on throughout their life. However, you need to get this bad habit away in your first 20 years of age. In your 30s and 40s, this emergency dieting will have slowed down your metabolism forever, making it tough to stay slim. Therefore, you should remember to never go without food for over three hours. Maybe sometimes you are really busy so you cannot have time to prepare a meal. The solution is that you should bring along with your bag a short, simple meal with bread, milk, and fruits. If you can do this, you will not lose your youth too fast.
II. Look Younger By Eating Healthy Foods:
Food is natural remedy that helps to relieve many kinds of diseases. If you can apply the proper foods in the right way and on time, you will get younger look compared to others at the same age. Now I would like to show you the 11 foods that are considered the best home remedies for slowing down the aging process.
1. Red Wine:
– Last year, a groundbreaking research showed that a mouse that followed a high-fat diet with resveratrol, a substance which is found in the grapes skin, had longer average lifespans compared to those not given this element.
– A study released last year dedicated that grape-seed procyanidins, which can be found in red wine, can help people reduce the arterial clogging, resulting in lower blood-cholesterol levels, and lower the number of deaths due to heart diseases.
2. Saying “Yes” To Whole Grains:
– According to an American research, the waistlines of middle-aged people who ate white carbohydrates, such as in white bread, expanded 3 times more than those who ate wholemeal foods. Therefore, if you want to get younger look, firstly, you need to control your weight by adding more grains to your daily meal.
3. Leafy Greens:
Kale, spinach, and other greens contain lutein, which help protect your skin from wrinkles and sun-induced inflammation.
4. Citrus fruits:
– Vitamin C is essential to build collagen. It is also a vital component of young-looking skin, which starts breaking down in your 20s. Citrus also includes bioflavonoids, which can protect your skin from the UV rays and prevent cell death.
– The tomatoes’ red lycopene is an important antioxidant that can protect your skin from the sun damage, like sunscreen, but from the inside out. To absorb lycopene at the best level, you should eat tomatoes with olive oil.
If you want to get younger-looking face, besides applying tomato slices on your face or eating them, you can also learn some tips to look younger by caring for your face in facial rejuvenation skin care
6. Wild Salmon:
– The pigment that makes salmon pink – astaxanthin – is a powerful enemy of free radicals and rogue molecules – the 2 impacts that harm cell membranes and DNA, leading your skin to age. A research found that if you eat a serving every 5days, you will be able to prevent actinic keratoses — the ugly rough patches that are precancerous.
7. Sweet Potato:
– Beta-carotene in sweet potato will help balance your skin’s pH. Eating sweet potato regularly, you will be able to combat dryness and promote cell turnover to get smoother, younger skin quickly.
8. Sip Green Tea:
– Green tea was indicated to prevent remissions and reduce the risk of breast cancer. Now, it is being tested and proven as a way to help prevent colorectal, bladder, and lung cancer recurrence. Green tea also helps to slow down the aging process, so you should add tea to your meal every day to get younger look and even younger body within.
Try it! Sip 2 or 3 cups of tea every day for the ultimate health benefits.
9. Ditch The Biscuit:
Going through every decade, when your age reach 30, your body needs around 1 % fewer calories. The good news is that you can drop these calories easily just by stopping the mid-morning biscuits or do not having even an extra slice of toast.
10. Go Easy On The Booze:
You should better reduce your alcohol intake to a small glass of red wine in every dinner. You will be not only booze brimming with calories if you drink too much alcohol, but your skin will be also dehydrated and aged prematurely.
11. Moisturise From Within:
When you get older, your skin also becomes flakier and drier as the oil glands produce less natural moisturiser. Your skin will also become less elastic, causing fine lines and wrinkles to develop. You should eat foods containing healthy, natural oils, such as nuts, seeds, avocado, and olive oil to leave softening and plumping effect on your skin.
Besides, there are many other products can help you prevent the aging process, you can check out become ageless to get more knowledge.
All of the above tips to look younger are what I have used to get rid of my stubborn wrinkles, and now, I am glad to share my very own experience with anyone who desires to get a healthy life without concerning about the aging process.
If you feel the tips to look younger I offer in this article are interesting and useful, just feel free to leave all your comments / feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.