This guest post is by Mardy Roddick
Workout Finishers Review – Introduction
You know, there are so many of workout and weight loss programs on the market that it becomes easy to dismiss new ones as just more of the same old, same old. So, we are doing our best to put aside our cynicism when we see that fitness trainer, Mike Whitfield who used to sport a 46” waist and wore XXXL clothes is promoting his done-for-you system which will see you losing the lard without losing the muscle. See this Workout Finishers Review to find out our results.
Workout Finishers Review – Author
Mike Whitfield, author of Workout Finishers is the certified fitness trainer who is not ashamed to admit that he used to be extremely overweight and unfit. In fact, this is probably the huge advantage, because he’s got first-hand knowledge of the pain, hardship and sheer humiliation necessary to go from being fat and flabby, to gaining the body you’ve always dreamed of. Champion of ‘short, sharp workouts,’ Mike is featured on various fitness blogs, including Turbulence Training, Times Union, Men’s Health and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Workout Finishers Review -What Do You Get For Your Money?
Do you know, somehow it’s just more credible to take advice on weight loss and fitness from a person who genuinely used to wobble when they walked! After all, when you are desperate to lose weight and all you see is people with perfect bodies telling you what to do, it kinda makes it hard to swallow. Mike is very honest about how overweight also unfit he used to be, along with being frank about how he came to let himself become this way. So, let’s see what the Workout Finishers pdf actually consists of.
- The 40 Workout Finishers Manual consists of, you guessed it – 40 interval and finisher techniques specifically designed to bust through those fat cells with the minimum amount of time. Plus, you get detailed information about why these work as well as they do.
- The “Torch” Fat Loss Program, a four week program specifically designed to be complimentary to the 40 Workout Finishers manual. This provides you with the exact information on reps, intensity and each part of the program – including video walk-thru instruction.
- Workout Training Log does exactly what it says in the title!
- Workout Finishers Exercise Library, a video walk-thru showing you the exact technique of every exercise in the program.
- The Simplified Nutrition Plan, because no weight and fat loss program is complete without simple, nutritional advice.
Workout Finishers Review –The Pros
- One thing that is going to get a lot of people stoked about Workout Finishers review is the length of the muscle building workout exercises. Not one for slogging out on hours of cardio per week, Mike’s Workout Finishers is about targeting the muscle groups in short, intense bursts.
- The video walk-through of each exercise is a great plus.
- The nutrition part is truly simple to understand. Loads of information condensed into exactly what you need to know, with no need to be a PhD in nutrition to understand it.
- You do not have to give up any of your favorite workouts to gain the advantage of Workout Finishers. Because these are exercises you do to finish off your workout and that boost your metabolism considerably over the following 24 hours or longer.
- A massive 60 day, no quibble money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
Workout Finishers Review –The Cons
- Workout Finishers is not a miracle cure to fat loss
A brief snapshot of Workout Finishers can be illustrated in the following short video demonstration.
Workout Finishers Review –The Bottom Line
As a great addition to your current fitness regime, this is one fitness training program that certainly gets the thumbs up from us. In addition, as an added bonus, the science behind the Workout Finishers technique is likely to see you changing more of your workout for the better. When you get your head around exactly why Workout Finishers is so effective, here’s betting that your whole attitude to fitness gets a makeover.
If you have any additional questions,comments,concerns and/or suggerstions about workout finishers 2.0 review. We would love to hear from you,and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.