What The Figure Prep Is
Figure Prep (or Figure Ready) is a 12 week program that teaches you how to do workouts. The program builds upon itself; hence, you are not overwhelmed. As you lose more and more body fat, the workouts can get progressively more difficult. The posing instruction starts with the basics; after that, it helps you put it all together.
How The Figure Prep Works
Figure Prep is created and developed to teach its users how to build lean muslce for figure competition without guessing or hiring a coach who doesn’t have the experience or enough time to really explain everything to you.
This is an option but more competitors fail than succeed when they just try to figure things out. Every week for 3 months (which is the typical pre-contest preparation time) you’ll receive an email with a special download link for the step-by-step lesson for muscle building workout for that week. Included in the lessons will be posing assignments, new workouts, cardio instructions, downloads and much more, so that you’ll make progress every single week.
Strengths And Weaknesses Of Figure Prep
- It frees you from hiring a personal trainer which can only be a waste of time and money
- This figure prep diet cookbook takes you from day 1 of contest prep to your actual competition day, which is over 12 weeks to get you ready for your competition.
- It is a detailed plan, including posing assignments each week, new workouts and instructions on whether to change your cardio workout or keep it the same
- This fitness training program is designed for the average women who has difficulty losing weight fast
- All this package offers a 100% unconditional money back policy within 4 weeks
- It supports workouts which are different than those you see most women performing in the gym. You must do different stuff and push yourself really hard because you’re trying to reach a level of fitness most women only dream about.
To put in a nutshell, the Figure Prep diet provides you with anything you need to win a figure competition. However, you must remember that the program requires much dedication and hard work, as the saying “no pain, no gain”.
If you have any additional questions, comments, concerns and/or suggestions about Figure Prep Review. We would love to hear from you, and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.