What The 21 Day Fast Mass Building Is
21 Day Fast Mass Building is a bodybuilding nutrition and training approach which is designed by two fitness trainers with experience of more than 25 years, Vince Del Monte and Lee Hayward. It has already helped several people on packing on 20 lbs of muscle in a relatively short time of 21 days. The program, which is quite different from others, works with one simple principle: if your goal is not looking like an average person, you have to “trick” the body constantly in order to have different hormonal systems primed at different times.
How The 21 Day Fast Mass Building Works
Based on the theory of diet manipulation, Vince and Lee have developed a technique called “the anabolic amplifier effect”. It will increase muscle building hormones such as testosterone, insulin and IGF-1. The secret of the system is dramatic or “whiplash” calorie cycling that sets up The Anabolic Amplifier Effect, which occurs after you under-feed (called The Primer Phase by authors) and over-feed the body for a period of time (The Overload Phase). According to Vince and Lee, by cycling your calorie intake over the correct period of time, your fitness training will go up significantly, without increasing your average fat mass.
Besides, more than just a written guide, the 21 Day Fast Mass Building system includes helpful components like complete nutrition program, exercise plans for 3 levels, video lessons, mp3 files and other elements which allows you to gain 5 to 12 pounds of pure and lean muscle in just 3 weeks.
Pros And Cons Of 21 Day Fast Mass Building
- This 21 day fast mass building program contains 3 different workout plans, from which you can select the program that fit you best to achieve the proper results.
- It also offers a video approach which adds 3 exercise DVDs with over 12 hours of multiple training splits, intensity methods and bit by bit directions on each exercise. This will definitely help you to stay safe from injuries throughout the program.
- The author supports an unconditional money-back guarantee policy within 60 days
- All the foods recommended in the 21 Day Fast Mass Building’s guide for nutrition might be quite expensive for those who live in remote areas and don’t have the opportunity to buy products at a big discount shops.
- The Exercise Program Might Be Too Tough For Beginners – it is more suitable if users are at intermediate to advanced muscle building level.