One of the most common problem affects millions of people is hair loss. And, in order to curb this problem, most sufferers choose chemical or drug treatments, while others try to find causes and study how to stop hair fall naturally and effectively. Majority of the drugs are available over the counter, and are indeed effective in reducing and stopping hair loss. Many of these products are expensive and require users to apply for a long time to see lasting results. Besides, some even require a doctor’s prescription. However, many of the chemical products for treating hair loss are known to have caused allergic reactions including itching, hair growing in unwanted regions, facial swelling, etc. Thankfully, many natural hair loss treatments available that are more, unless as effective as drugs. In addition, the advantage of using natural hair loss remedies is that there are fewer bad side effects, so you can avoid such adverse side effects.
(See my previous blog post about how to stop hair loss for great advice on some of the factors required to get rid of hair fall. Also, you can check out a review for preventing hair loss with a new proven program named as Total Hair Regrowth. This is a new e-book created by John Kelby, who has spent a lot of time on researching and testing natural hair loss treatments. The book offers standard procedures and proven methods, which assist people in maintaining, managing the hair, reduce the amount of hair loss and re-grow hair in a short term.)
Or not, let’s continue with today blog post. We will discuss about how to stop hair fall naturally and effectively with 4 proven tips below:
1. Balanced Diet
Naturally, addressing the body’s nutritional needs is the very first step in treating hair loss. In many cases, an improper diet and lack of physical activity can cause the hair loss. Basing on the severity of your hair loss symptoms, a doctor may perform a blood test to determine the deficiencies causing your hair loss in the first place. Then, in order to overcome these deficiencies, remedial steps are taken. Generally, doctors always ask their patients to incorporate the items below in the diet:
- Oats: Rich in fiber, oats are also known to have a high concentration of iron, zinc and omega-6 fatty acids. All these are not only essential for healthy skin but also can help boost your hair growth and development.
- Carrots: As a matter of fact, carrot is a vitamin-A rich root that is not only excellent for your eyes but also good for your hair.
- Prunes: Packed with iron, prunes can help promote the quality of your hair.
- Walnuts: People often suffer from hair loss when they are selenium deficient. Walnuts are rich in all the B-vitamins as well as iron, zinc etc that can help you overcome this deficiency.
- Sea food: There is no doubt that fatty fish like salmon, shrimp and other sea food are packed with loads of Vitamin B12, zinc, iron etc. All these sea food can provide you with necessary nourishment for preventing hair loss.
2. Natural herbs
There are many natural ingredients that can bring you the same benefits as you get from drugs, which are hair-loss prevention topical application ones that block DHT hormone. One of the most common reasons for hair fall is DHT hormone, a metabolite of testosterone. Known to block its production, Saw palmetto is used for maintaining healthy hair and skin.
Another herb, Nettle root is popular in staving off baldness as well as boosting hair re-growth. In a similar manner to Saw palmetto, Nettle can also work and block production of the hair loss causing hormones. Saw Palmetto and Nettle based shampoos as well as supplements for oral use can easily found in many stores.
3. Hot oil treatment
Underlying problems of the scalp region such as dryness, dandruff, flaking, etc are other major reasons for hair fall. In many countries like China and India, the use of natural oils has been stressed for massaging the scalp on a weekly basis. Then, many Western countries have also adopted these natural techniques. On account of effectiveness in preventing hair loss, hair and scalp massage using oils like sesame, safflower, coconut oil, canola oil and olive oil etc is gaining popularity. Known to be very light, coconut and sesame oils are especially absorbed easily by the scalp. In addition, you can also apply essential oils for massaging the scalp like thyme, rosemary and other natural herb based extracts for preventing hair loss. Be highly concentrated, these extracts need to be mixed with carrier oils.
Oil massages can help you overcome dryness. Many patients have seen improved hair texture as well as reduced hair fall just by regularly using this oil. Below are the steps that need to be followed for hot oil treatment:
- Firstly, you should warm the oil that you chose. This oil should be warm but not exceedingly hot within your comfort zone.
- Then you should use a cotton ball to massage the oil all over the scalp. Massaging stimulates blood circulation and can help to keep the hair follicles active.
- Next, you need to dip a towel in hot water, squeeze out the excess water and wrap your hair in. Instead, you can also cover your head with a shower cap. Doing this can help your scalp easily absorb the oil.
- After a few hours, you can wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this hair loss treatment every once a week.
The use of these common natural ingredients is also recommended for stopping hair loss by the ancient Indian science called Ayurveda. Some of these natural hair loss remedies include juices of onion, garlic, ginger etc. You should rub your scalp with these juices and leaving them on your scalp overnight. As a matter of fact, one always must check for any allergic reaction just by naturally trying the ingredients on a small area prior to applying it all over their head. Likewise, also known to stimulate hair re-growth, antioxidant rich green tea can be left on your scalp for an hour prior to washing it off using a mild shampoo.
4. Meditation for Controlling Stress
Normally, the thought of hair fall is enough to cause worry, and in turn, it even leads to more hair loss. To overcome and control such stress, many doctors prescribe meditation and yoga. According to studies, meditation or yoga can actually restore hormonal balance in our bodies. This hair loss treatments can not only help you stop hair loss but also bring advantages in other aspects of your life.
So now with this article, you can know how to stop hair fall naturally, right? Well, instead of choosing for expensive drugs and chemical supplements that may not always show results, it is often better for you to use natural products to stop hair fall.
Our website also provides many reviews and new proven programs that include content about how to stop hair fall naturally such as: Hair Loss Black Book, Gray Hair No More, Hair Loss Blueprint and more. You can also check out other product reviews for your hair or body issues at our health or fitness reviews category.